It seems that Pokemon GO players can already enjoy news in the game. After updating to a new version, number 0.149.0, a new evaluation system for the Pokemon has been included.
This new system is like the Pokemon Sun and Moon rating system and works like this:
- Now you can see the three statistics that the Pokemon has with three bars for each statistic.
- The more the three bars are filled, the higher the IVs.
- There are also buttons on the left and right so you can jump between Pokemon.
- It also shows if a Pokemon is plentiful and where it was captured.
- If a Pokemon has perfect IVs, they give it a red stamp.
This update also confirms battles with Team Rocket and dark Pokemon, which are related to Team Rocket. Besides, it also includes:
- A change of interface in the fighting of coaches grouping the elements for each Pokemon.
- They show now the amount of Pokemon and shields left to both players and the CPs of the current Pokemon.
- The new attack button has moved down the list of Pokemon attacks.
- Now you can also search for male, female, and genderless Pokemon in the Pokemon list.